Coming Soon! Enquire Now
BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
An interactive face to face training opportunity which provides discussion and demonstration of leadership behaviour and personal and professional skills necessary in small, medium and large organisations. Business ethics are also addressed in a manner to which provides real world solutions to situations found in the workplace.
It applies to individuals who have a role in inspiring and motivating others to achieve organisational goals in their organisation.
Explore core leadership skills such as:
- Communicate organisational mission and goals
- Influence groups and individuals
- Build and support teams
- Demonstrate personal and professional competence
5 Interactive 'face to face' days of training
A Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation.
- No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply
- Desirable to have written and verbal English language skills and basic word processing skills