A major part of being a leader is about having the ability to motivate and enthuse your team to drive their performance to their full potential.
This short course will puts you on the right course to give leaders greater confidence and equip them with the most up to date motivation concepts through a number of fun activities and exercises that aim to empower them to offer their people a challenge, goal, purpose or 'action plan' that they are willing to embrace and carry on to achieve amazing results.
5 hours of face to face fun interactive training
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Identify; What motivates us?
- Explore and understand motivation models (Connected Secure, Stimulated, Engaged).
- Develop skills through role play activities.
- Understand interesting differences in motivation.
- Explore - The Big 'Myth' about what drives employee engagement.
- Discover; What do your employees want?
- Uncover hidden sources of motivation.
- Engaging concepts for motivating today's employees.
- Explore six conditions that are deemed the most powerful motivators.
The Training includes:
- Self-discovery activity
- Group exploration and facilitator-led discussions
- Best practice theory exploration
- Game-based learning
- Practice /role play activities