Problem Solving and Decision Making
This highly interactive workshop introduces a variety of creative solution generation and decision-making techniques that cover the fundamental principles. Participants will develop the skills necessary to analyse a problem, generate creative solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches their needs.
Duration: 1 Day of interactive ‘face to face’ training
Target Audience: People managers, line managers, new managers and supervisors; teams and work groups aiming for a more dynamic and effective work environment; and business professionals who want to develop or refresh practical skills and approaches to problem solving, creative idea generation and utilise decision making tools.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Apply logical tools to properly analyse problems for root causes and contributory factors;
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations;
- Identify the best choice from various options and address group think;
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions;
- Apply a four-step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions;
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem;
- Use brainstorming, mind mapping, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem;
- Use the following decision-making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix, Feasibility/Capability Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis; and
- Create an action plan to implement the appropriate solution.
Upon successful completion, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Learn more! Contact us.
|Real world skills - real people - real networking - collaborative learning environment.|
|Times: 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Cost: $450.00 per person (Including GST, comprehensive course notes and catering)
|Monday 10th February||Notting Hill||Enquire|
|Thursday 11th June||Notting Hill||Enquire|
|Friday 21st August||Notting Hill||Enquire|
|Friday 13th November||Notting Hill||Enquire|