Problem Solving and Decision Making
This one-day highly interactive workshop introduces a variety of creative solution generation and decision-making techniques. Participants will develop the skills necessary to analyse a problem, generate creative solutions, and decide which solution most closely matches their needs.
After practicing the new tools and techniques, participants will apply them on an interesting case study. The case study presented at the beginning of class will take participants back to ancient Egypt where as a team they have to solve a problem otherwise the Pharaoh will be very angry!
Duration: 1 day interactive 'face to face' offering adult collaborative learning; real people, real networking
Appropriate for individuals:
- Who wish to learn techniques available to assist in problem solving and decision making in a variety of situations.
- By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Apply logical tools to properly analyse problems for root causes;
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations;
- Identify the best choice from various options and address group think;
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions;
- Apply a four-step process to systematically solve problems and decide on appropriate solutions;
- Use methods and tools (systematic process and fishbone diagramming) to discover the underlying cause of a problem;
- Use brainstorming, mind mapping, and several other creative thinking techniques to generate possible solutions to the problem;
- Use the following decision-making techniques: Pro/Con, Force Field Analysis, Decision Matrix, Feasibility/Capability Analysis, and Cost/Benefit Analysis; and
- Create an action plan to implement the appropriate solution.
Learn more! Contact us.
Introductory Offer - Free - Limited places currently available now
Real world skills - real people - real networking - collaborative learning environment.
|Times: 8:30am - 4:30pm.|
|Wednesday 14th August||Notting Hill||Enquire|
|Thursday 12th September||Notting Hill||Enquire|
|Tuesday 22nd October||Notting Hill||Enquire|