Coming Soon! Enquire Now
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This course has been developed with industry consultation for people working in Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provider leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
5 days interactive 'face to face' training
This qualification consists of 10 units; 5 Core units and 5 Elective units. A Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competencies:
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
Successful completion of Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety may lead to careers that include roles as WHS/HSE Wellbeing Coordinator, Advisor and Officers.
Desirable to have written and verbal English language skills and basic word processing skills required in an Australian workplace.