Coming Soon! Enquire Now.
BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work, the work of a team and the performance of organisations in relation to auditable criteria.
5 days interactive 'face to face' training
This qualification consists of 8 units. A Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competencies:
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Successful completion of the Diploma of Quality Auditing may lead to a range of potential career opportunities across a number of industries; roles such as; Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Facilitators, Quality and Improvement Consultants.
Desirable to have written and verbal English language skills and basic word processing skills.