Coming Soon! Enquire Now.
BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management
This course has been developed with industry consultation so as you can enhance and practice skills to motivate, energise and inspire individuals and teams. This course will assist you to develop initiative and judgement in planning, organising, and monitoring employee’s workloads as well as your own. Explore and gain an understanding of how an individual’s Emotional Intelligence (EQ) influences the Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and how this impacts and influences the overall productivity of teams and individuals. Gain an understanding of skills required for successful operational plan management and acquire tools to effectively communicate and lead personnel to meet organisational goals.
5 days interactive 'face to face' training
This qualification consists of 12 units. 4 core units, 8 elective units. A Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competencies.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBMGT518 Develop organisation policy
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
Successful completion of the Diploma of Leadership and Management may lead to a range of potential career opportunities across a number of industries; roles such as Business Manager, Department Manager, Operations Manager, Administration Manger and Team Leader.
Desirable to have written and verbal English language skills, basic word processing skills and experience in a team leader, managerial or supervisory role in an Australian workplace.
RTO Code: 21519
Learn More! Contact Us.