Coming Soon! Enquire Now
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This course has been developed with industry consultation for people working in Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provider leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
5 days interactive 'face to face' training
This qualification consists of 10 units; 5 Core units and 5 Elective units. A Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competencies:
- Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Analyse and present research information
- Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- Implement continuous improvement
- Write complex documents
Successful completion of Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety may lead to careers that include roles as WHS/HSE Wellbeing Coordinator, Advisor and Officers.
Desirable to have written and verbal English language skills and basic word processing skills required in an Australian workplace.