Coming Soon! Enquire Now.
Diploma of Leadership & Management
This course has been developed with industry consultation so as you can enhance and practice skills to motivate, energise and inspire individuals and teams. This course will assist you to develop initiative and judgement in planning, organising, and monitoring employee’s workloads as well as your own. Explore and gain an understanding of how an individual’s Emotional Intelligence (EQ) influences the Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and how this impacts and influences the overall productivity of teams and individuals. Gain an understanding of skills required for successful operational plan management and acquire tools to effectively communicate and lead personnel to meet organisational goals.
5 days interactive 'face to face' training
This qualification consists of 12 units. 4 core units, 8 elective units. A Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competencies.
- Develop and use emotional intelligence
- Manage operational plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Lead and manage team effectiveness
- Communicate with influence
- Manage people performance
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Develop organisation policy
- Manage risk
- Ensure a safe workplace
- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- Manage meetings
- Develop and manage performance-management processes
- Manage workforce planning
- Develop a workplace learning environment
- Manage employee relations
Successful completion of the Diploma of Leadership and Management may lead to a range of potential career opportunities across a number of industries; roles such as Business Manager, Department Manager, Operations Manager, Administration Manger and Team Leader.
Desirable to have written and verbal English language skills, basic word processing skills and experience in a team leader, managerial or supervisory role in an Australian workplace.
Learn More! Contact Us.